Cathcart Associates is helping our client find their next Assistant Manager. We’re currently looking for a candidate who has good skills in coordinating between business and IT department to support the company’s business.
About the Company
An opportunity to join a global technology leader that always find a better way to get a better result. Work in an international company that provide variety of opportunities for employees to work in a strong, healthy and safe communities.
- Plan and implement new projects to deliver improvements to the company’s network infrastructure
- Monitor the network system to ensure that the network infrastructure is operating efficiently
- Supporting IT operations and incident management
- Plan periodic audit for system/network infrastructure
- Coordinate with various teams to complete project within the timeline
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Experience in Project, Vendor, People Management
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols, Security as well as Virtualization and VoIP
- Familiar in project management and IT service management
- Microsoft or Cisco certificate would be advantageous
- Good level of English communication skills
A good opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer who would like to work in a great environment with an international talented team. Please do not hesitate to apply or contact K. Nareen (Joe) at Cathcart Associates on 02-038-5878 for further information.