Our client specializes in delivering high performing Business Intelligence solutions that provide enterprise software and integrated e-business strategies to help clients' businesses add value. Their projects mainly focus on Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing and are currently working with top companies in Thailand within various industries.
Our client is looking for BI/ETL Developers to join their team and you will be working as a consultant, so this opportunity should take your career to the next stage. You will get the opportunity to be on-site to gather requirements, so you will need to be able to communicate effectively with clients in order to understand their needs.
- Gather business requirements then design and develop Data Modeling using ETL process
- Analyze requirements to support Database Design
- Build and optimize Database Design Models
- Develop Data Warehouse, Data Marts etc.
- Work on Data Warehouse architecture and Dimensional Modelling
- Responsible for implementation process
- Collaborate with developers in supporting modelling of Data
Technical skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience in Business intelligence and Data warehouse
- Proficient in PL/SQL and Design Data Warehouse
- Have experience in BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and OBIEE
- Have experience in Data Integration and any tools such as ODI, OWB, and Informatica
- Intermediate level of English both spoken and written
This is a good opportunity for those who is looking to challenge themselves in new BI projects which are ready to launch in 2020! Please do not hesitate to apply or contact K. Thankamon (Book) at Cathcart Associates on 02-038-5878 for further information.