The Role and Company
A world leading company is looking for a Change Management Lead to provide expertise in SAP implementation change management project cycle. If you have passion to develop high quality and effective change management strategies and plans, this is the right time to join them and enable better business outcomes.
The core responsibilities of Change Management Lead include:
- Planning and guiding team through Change Management frameworks & activities to ensure user awareness of the project in order to ensure smooth Go-live
- Partner with subject matter experts and project leaders to develop and implement change plans to support key initiatives
- Evaluate the change impact by conducting impact analyses, assessing organizational and user readiness, and identifying key stakeholders
- Conducting and preparing for UAT, train-the-trainer sessions
- Make recommendations on the knowledge transfer processes to ensure the change is sustained
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-10 years’ experience in large-scale organisation change management project cycle
- Experience of SAP-related change management implementation
- Experience managing and execute UAT
- Ability to establish and level effective communication with Clients, Stakeholders cross functional teams
- Familiar with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
- Good level of English communication
This is great opportunity to work with one of the top consulting company’s in Thailanbd. You will not only earn expertise and experience as the leader in the industry, but also develop your profile and career growth. Please apply or contact Cathcart Associates at 02-038-5878, ask for Jung Piyatida to discuss further.