Cathcart Associates is now assisting a Global Consultancy Firm to find a Cyber Security Managing Consultant. The company is recognized for its outstanding and transformative solution for its clients across the globe.
For its Cyber Security solution, they are driven to provide the best practice of Cyber Security for its clients with the strong working culture that has been fostered and carried out by its Consultants which is widely recognized to be one of the best.
- Perform Business Development and foster the relationship with clients based on integrity and high-level of service
- Manage the sales pipeline to accomplish the sales target
- Engage with clients to proactively identify and unfold challenge and problems in order to deliver Cyber Security best practice
- Supervise the Cyber Security project in designing, implementing and ensuring deliverables/project quality by reviewing and assessing the delivery
- Collaborate with third-party stakeholders in integrating related solution/technology
- Manage and lead the team. Provide and facilitate the team working culture, communication and leadership
We are looking for:
- Seasoned Cyber Security Enthusiast with at least 8 years working experience
- Experienced in Consulting business and experienced with driving sales target is very desirable
- Able to handle the high-pressure and multiple projects
- Someone who is hungry and still passionate in Cyber Security
- Excellent English communication skill
If you’re interested in this opportunity, then don’t hesitate to apply!
For more information please contact
K. Phachara (Pond) – Cyber Security, DevOps & Cloud Recruitment Consultant
at 02-038-5878 or 061-924-2283