Cathcart Associates is now assisting an Enterprise company in finding a DevOps Engineer to help them achieve the mission of establishing DevOps practice & culture for the company.
You will be part of a Core Engineering team surrounding with tech-savvy member who's passionate about technology including Software Development, Mobile Development, Product Development, QA and IT Operations.
The role will begin from building Platform from the scratch and work on multiple Public Cloud such as AWS & MS Azure.
- Work closely with the project manager to understand the business requirement and give advice on how DevOps practice should be designed and implemented
- Design, create, implement the CI/CD pipeline
- Conduct system security, scalability and performance tuning
- Improve the DevOps culture and function
- Lead the team on DevOps related tasks
- Manage and improve the traffic management due to continuously growing number of users and outreach
We are looking for:
- 5 years working experience in one of the following areas; System Engineering, Software Development, DevOps, Site Reliability or related field
- Experienced with System, Server, Network infrastructure
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good understanding of microservice
- Proficient with Container technology (Kubernestes, Openshift)
If you interest in this opportunity, then don’t hesitate to apply!
for more information please contact
K. Phachara (Pond) – Cyber Security, Cloud and IT Management Recruitment Consultant
at 02-038-5878 or 061-924-2283