Cathcart Associates is currently working with a powerhouse company to find their next leader in Cloud solutions to plan strategy and manage IT Infrastructure for effective service delivery.
In This Role:
The Director will focus on enabling an environment that focuses on cloud technology by providing implementation, growth strategy and business plan in alignment with IT Infrastructure. According to the strategy, you will ensure that the infrastructure operations are aligned with IT security, compliance, incident management and change management standards to meet business demands.
Major responsibility will be managing client relationships, partners and stakeholders that relate to infrastructure project implementation. Also, the director will be providing technical consultation to a large-scale team and grow the right talent and skills to develop the team via hands-on training and coaching.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 10 years of relevant experience in Infrastructure with great Cloud knowledge
- Strong skill in Infrastructure Architecture & Design and able to provide strategy
- Experience building and developing high performing teams in a growing organization
- Exposure to vendor management with consulting background
- Experience with cloud models such as IaaS, SaaS
- Knowledge of AWS is required
- Strong communication, problem solving skills and decision making
This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional Director to join an excellent company and deliver your expertise to the high-quality service of the company solutions. The company empowers growth and career development whilst providing very good benefit package. Please apply or contact Jung Piyatida, Cathcart Associates at 02-038-5878.