Cathcart Associates has a great opportunity for an IT manager who specializes in Network Infrastructure to join our client who are an expert technology team. The company have a global reach with many large data centers across the world that has a multi-cultural team with a warm environment.
They are continually improving and supporting ways to help their customers and products. It is a chance to make a real impact for a changing technology focused world.
- Ability to manage multiple large complex projects that require cross-organizational support
- Risk Identification Analyst, review lifecycle data across the company’s technology operating system for storage and network.
- Create reports with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Effectively communicate with vendor and teams at all levels of the organization
- Review and analyse Network and Storage to optimize usage
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Data science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in enterprise industry or large-scale business
- ITIL certification is a major plus
- Knowledge of Network capacity and Cisco product
- Strong reporting and presentation skills using Visualization tools
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Strong management skill
- Vendor management experience
- Excellent communication in English (A must)
This is an opportunity to work with an international team and work on challenging projects. If you’re interested in this opportunity, or would like to find out more, please apply or call Treethip (Pete) at Cathcart Associates on 02-038-5878.