Cathcart Associates have an excellent opportunity for Senior Manager - IT Project Management Officer to join one of the most highly reputed global consulting firms. You will be joining at an exciting time as our client have ambitious plans for the future.
You will be required to work with existing and future clients and in order to build solid relationships with major stakeholders. You will be working alongside a talented team of PMO’s and consultants to lead business and technical workstreams as the Senior Manager in core insurance and banking implementation project.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, coordinate and communicate the processes necessary for implementing projects
- Maintain updates of the timeline, scheduling, status and resource requirements
- Help lead weekly management meetings to review project status and align business priorities
- Produce and analyze reports to highlight main points, identify trends, and identify opportunities to improve project delivery
- Ensure timely and effective communication regarding the mapping of IT or development initiatives to business goals.
Required skills and experience:
- 7-10 years of project management roles or experience managing and delivering large scale and complex projects
- A sound technical background which enables you to be comfortable in providing consultations
- Having consulting background within financial and insurance sector is highly preferred
- Working knowledge and experience with AGILE and traditional project management
- Strong skill in Business Process Design, Change Management and Operation Management
- To effectively resolve issues and be a solid point of contact for clients in order to solve problems
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and be able to carry out important responsibilities
In return for joining our highly successful client, you will receive an excellent re-numeration package. You will be at the forefront of the company’s development and success; therefore, this is an excellent time to be joining them. For more information, please call Jung Piyatida of Cathcart Associates on 02-038-5878.