Cathcart Associates is currently working with a global company, who are a leader in enterprise security solutions. They’re expanding projects in Asia, especially in Thailand where there’s a high potential for serious market growth.
You will be the pioneer who builds and creates the company’s journey for Thailand, leading sales strategy, and activities to scale up both partners and sales values. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with existing partners and larges enterprises to find an opportunity to present information security solutions
- Be a key person to demonstrate to transfer product capability and knowledge to channel partner, as well as able to provide consultancy for technical questions
- Work with professional services engineers to ensure the rollout process, manage distributors, and partner across regions.
- Generate leads, follow up and convert potential clients to be successful deals, perform marketing events to create product awareness
Skills and Experience Required:
- 7 – 10 years experience in selling enterprise software solutions
- Proven track record of successful business development, closing large scale deals
- Have technical knowledge and ability to provide technical consultancy to clients
- Experience working with channel partners, understand their business to be able to suggest potential products
- Experience in building a market for subscription software, cloud, security business
- Experience in using sales methodologies or standard practice
- Possess excellent presentation, negotiation skills, have a business level of English communication
- Be the leader and influence decision-makers, able to work dynamically with a cross-functional team to achieve goals
If you’re a highly motivated individual, this opportunity is for you to be part of a leading identity and security access management team. Please apply or contact Khun Jung at Cathcart Associates at 02-038-5878 for more information.