Cathcart Associates is helping our client find their next Network Engineer to join their team. We’re currently looking for a Network Engineer with strong hardware trouble shooting skills and great analytical & interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Our client is a leading service provider specializing in enterprise server maintenance. You will be responsible for the installation and support of the equipment related to Network, Server, and storage environment.
- Implement, Configure, and support Network equipment (Cisco, Juniper, HP)
- Responsible for supporting equipment in Network/Server environment
- Investigate & analyze faults and perform network troubleshooting
- Manage the assign project and deliver services according to the objectives
- Respond to issues and provide technical solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Hands on experience in Network Equipment (Cisco, Juniper, HP, etc.)
- Knowledge in LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Firewalls etc.
- Networking Certifications (CCNA, JNCIA) will be advantageous
- Knowledge in server and storage will be advantageous
A great opportunity for a Network Engineer who would like to work with an international team in a high energy environment. Please do not hesitate to apply or contact K.Nareen (Joe) at Cathcart Associates on 02-038-5878 for further information.