If you have the right blend of business acumen and solid BI background,
this role is for you.
Cathcart Associates has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager who is an expert in Data Modeling and BI Architecture to lead Business Intelligence projects and join a growing and successful Financial IT Hub based in Bangkok.
Role and Responsibility:
As the BI Project Manager, you will work with teams across the SEA region to deliver BI solutions for a number of global banking projects. You will be working end-to end, from gathering requirements and managing team resources to fully implement BI systems according to a streamline BI process.
You will also be involved with data management system implementation for each business units, and utilize your expertise of data design and reports development to deliver solutions.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of project management within banking and financial industry
- Ability to convert business requirements and work with cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skill and project management methodology
- Good knowledge of Big Data: Data storage, Data platform, Data architecture
- Experience of Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop
- Strong skills in reporting and PL/SQL
- Good command of English
This is a great opportunity for professional who’s looking to step up in your career path and work on fresh projects. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply or call K. Jung on 02-038-5878 for more information.