Cathcart Associates is looking for a seasoned Project Manager to manage all aspects of service & delivery of financial solutions implementation. Our client is a leader in the market of software solutions and is well known as one of the best companies to work with. Due to their continued success, they’re now looking to provide professional services across Thailand.
Role and Responsibility
In this position you will ensure that the delivery of projects is on track, develop project processes and metrics that enable internal teams to successfully implement solutions for clients.
You will be responsible for end to end management that align the project scope with the strategic objectives and make recommendations for necessary strategic or technical adjustments. You will lead change through formal management procedures and project management process, manage client’s expectation, advise solution appropriately as well as empowering the team to successful delivery.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of experience in project management
- Proven experience managing large-scale and complex projects
- Experience core banking or system integration projects
- Strong skill in project management process
- Having experience with consulting firms is preferred
- Certified PMP will be advantageous
- Ability to provide leadership modeling and mentoring
This is an opportunity to work within a top tier financial sector and really increase your management expertise. The company provides competitive salary and benefit packages. Please apply or contact Jung Piyatida at Cathcart Associates Asia 02-038-5878 for more information.