Are you up for a challenge and ready to become a better Scrum Master?
Our client is an innovative and professional consulting company, providing services of software implementation, digital projects as well as developing strategy solutions. They are looking forward to having their next Scrum Master to regulate Scrum and manage the team.
Your responsibility includes:
- Implement Agile process and lead a scrum team and take ownership of day to day issues and escalations and bring issues to resolution
- Regulate and facilitate scrum team events including Daily Standups and lead team in Planning events
- Track and communicate team progress, as well as sprint or release progress
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Create and encourage innovative and dynamic working environment among the team
Experience and Qualification Required:
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 1 year
- 3+ years of experience in Agile project management processes
- Proven success in cross-functional integration
- Experience software development projects
- Having a “can do” and flexible attitude with an ability to hit the ground running
- The team is looking for their leader to inspire the team to achieve goals
- Thai nationality with good command of English
If you’re motivated and driven person who is proactive with a great attitude, this role is for you. Working here will never be boring. The company has flexible and supportive working environment, treat their team very well together with competitive salary and good benefit.
For more information, please call Cathcart Associates at 02-038-5878, ask for Jung Piyatida. Looking forward to further discussion.