Senior Data Scientist
Bangkok, BTS (Hybrid working model)
Salary: THB 100K - THB 140K per month
Location: Bangkok, BTS (Hybrid working model)
Salary up to 100,000 – 140,000 THB with good Benefits!
The Company + Role:
An exciting fintech company specializing in blockchain solutions is currently hiring for a Senior Data Scientist to join their team.
They create and develop products and services using tech-related ML and AI. They have a mission to find new solutions to meet the needs of consumers and to build sustainability in AI technology in every business in Thailand.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will analyze and formulate business problems into practical analytics solutions. Furthermore, you will also design model validation and analyze the company data, driving optimization and improvement of product development.
You will be involved in activities such as:
· Work closely with the Data Team to get requirements and understand what clients need to achieve Data solutions and working process
· Design and develop using TensorFlow, Keras, and Torch based on requirements
· Develop data models and custom algorithms to apply to data sets
· Build forecasting models to enhance the customer experience and other business results
· Communicate with other parties and within the team to ensure the ongoing projects are complete by the timeline
· At least 5 Years of proven experience in Data Science in Machine Learning and Deep Learning Projects with proven experience with Python and R development languages
· Must have at least 2 years of team leadership experience
· Relevant experience in full Machine learning or AI development cycle
· Good background in these technologies such as TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-Learn, Numpy, or Pandas
· Good interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams and good learner of new technologies and techniques.
An exciting opportunity where you can build your knowledge in Deep Learning & Machine Learning skills with an experienced and talented team. If you’re looking for the next step
in your career, then do not hesitate to apply or contact: K. Thankamon (Book) at Cathcart Associates on 02-038-5878 for further information.