Company and responsibilities
Cathcart Associates is assisting an international organization who are empowering their team to look for a talented senior QA Engineer with strong passion and ready to thrive further in a dynamic and agile environment.
My Client is urgently looking for a Senior QA (manual/automate) Engineer who will be responsible for delivering reliable execution of automated/manual functional, working and analyzing test requirements, design options, maintaining the framework, and providing support and documentation.
The successful candidates will be involved with preparing test plans, test cases, test script to meet their test objective in each project and also working with an international team, so you must have good English communication skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience in software testing and QA
- Strong understandable in test life cycle such as planning, analysis, execution, reporting
- Background in network infrastructure is advantage
- Knowledgeable of operating systems such as Windows server and Linux
- Good in English communication skills
This is a very good chance for you to experience working in many challenging projects that can help you build even stronger experience.
If you think this is something that you are looking for, please apply or give Katoon of Cathcart Associates a call on 099-264-1652