Cathcart Associates is currently assisting a client to help them find a Senior Software Architect to join a world-wide leading company who specialises in manufacturing products like fibre lasers.
For this role, you will be part of a team in designing and developing the manufacturing system dealing with tools for ERP systems. They are looking for an enthusiastic person who is able to contribute to the team while being able to stand on their own feet.
- Identifying business requirements
- Design the system based on the received requirements
- Provide software solution
- Develop manufacturing system
- Review code to ensure quality
- Resolve technical problems
- Collaborate and mentor team members
- Provide solutions and recommendation of process and tools
- BA or MA in Information Technology or related field
- At least 6 years of experience as a software developer
- At least 2 years of experience as a software architecture
- Experience in SDLC
- Develop software using C#, .NET, or VB.NET
- Experience in ERP – manufacturing is a plus
- Good Command of English is beneficial
This is a good opportunity for those who enjoy working in the manufacturing industry. If this interests you, feel free to apply directly or contact Ying of Cathcart Associates at 02-038-5878 for more details.