Cathcart Associates is helping our client find a System Administrator to join their team. We’re currently looking for a candidate with experience in Linux, Windows scripting for mass update and familiar with securing the file transfer system.
About the Company
Our client has been recognized as an expert in manufacturing and providing quality products to people worldwide. Your role is responsible for installation and to manage the file transfer system.
- Implement the file transfer system application
- License, Upgrade, Patch management
- Ensure the deployment and development of the application
- Be the main contact for supporting the host platform
- Mass updating and setup roles worldwide
- Plan and analyze audit files
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Knowledge in File transfer system (Axway CFT, XFB application would be advantageous)
- Knowledge in Linux, Windows scripting for mass updating
- Knowledge in Relational Database (SQL)
- Understanding the development process methodology
- Good level of English communication skills
A good opportunity for a System Administrator who would like to work in an international organization within a worldwide organisation. Please do not hesitate to apply or contact K.Nareen (Joe) at Cathcart Associates on 02-038-5878 for further information.