Cathcart Associates is helping our client find their next System Engineer to join their team. We’re currently looking for a System Engineer candidate with experience working as a service provider.
About the Company
Our client is an international level service provider focusing on cloud and container technologies. The System Engineer duty is to design, build, implement and customize applications to meet organization’s needs.
- Responsible for Cloud application migration
- Maintain and manage customers infrastructure (Physical, Virtual)
- Support and troubleshoot problem and incident
- Providing IT Infrastructure solutions
- Ensure the quality of the service will be within SLA
- Research and find opportunities to improve the existing system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience working in the related field
- Experience in Windows / Linux operating system
- Knowledge in Cloud and Web Server (Apache, IIS, etc.)
- Overall knowledge in IT Infrastructure
A good opportunity for a System Engineer who would like to work on challenging projects with a talented team. Please do not hesitate to apply or contact K.Nareen (Joe) at Cathcart Associates on 02-038-5878 for further information.